Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Myers Avenue Red Root Beer

Myers Avenue Red Root Beer is yet another brew that I received in trade with my root beer buddy in Ohio, Brad. This brew is brought to you by Cripple Creek Brewing company in Naperville, IL. The website is down at the moment. Not sure what is going on there.

This brew has an amazing head to it.  It is large, thick and lasts forever!  The color is very cool -- reminds me of red beer for sure.  It is sweetened with high fructose corn sweetener and molasses. This root beer has an interesting flavor profile. The label says it contains artificial and natural flavors including cinnamon.  With each sip, I loved it more and more.. Eventually it came to the end when there was no more and I craved more.  Good sign!  

Burp Rating: 10 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment