Friday, April 25, 2014

Black Sheep Root Beer

Thanks to BS for tipping me off on this one.  Black Sheep Root Beer is made by Otter Creek Winery which is a winery found in Philadelphia, NY.  (not far from Watertown)   I had emailed the owner, Kyle Hafemann the night before my trip  to make sure they were open for business and he promptly responded and confirmed that they were.  I bought 2 six packs on my visit the next day.

How can you not love the label!  Cute little black sheep. :)   Now, the root beer, it is made with sarsaparilla and brown sugar and is really well balanced.  Almost a perfect 10 taste-wise for me.  I may upgrade this to a 10 after I drink a few more though.. ;)

Label gets a 10 / 10.

Burp Rating: 10 / 10


Updated: November 21, 2014 - I've decided to change my rating to a 10. This one ranks with the best of the best in my opinion. I've almost run out of bottles :(

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that this is just Hosmer Sarsaparilla Root Beer with a different label?

    ReplyDelete